Senior Counter Intelligence (CI) Analyst , FT Devens, MA
CLGT Solutions has projected openings for a Reachback Senior Counter Intelligence (CI) Analyst based in the US (CONUS). The Senior CI Analyst will support a CI/HUMINT or intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of CJ2X and CJ2 analytical requirements
The Senior CI Analyst performs all of the duties of the Counterintelligence Analyst as necessary and serves as a senior Counterintelligence analytical advisor on an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of the CJ2X and/or CJ2 analytical requirements. Senior Intelligence Analyst will provide quality control of CI and CST reporting, identify emerging trends and patterns from CI and CST reporting, develop all-source association matrices on screened individuals of CI interest, construct link diagrams and other data visualization tools, conduct priority intelligence requirements (PIR)/Host Nation Information Requirements (HNIR)/information requirements (IR)s indicator analysis to focus collection efforts, develop and sustain a CI/HUMINT situation map (SITMAP) using existing technologies, support the Senior CI/HUMINT Special Advisor and the supported command CJ2Xs, conduct HUMINT, and multi-discipline CI analysis and mission analysis for the supported commander.
The Senior CI Analyst is responsible for researching, developing and presenting Counterintelligence and/or intelligence products at the operational and strategic levels for senior leaders, to include counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, force protection and Afghanistan and South West Asia regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
Education - Bachelor's Degree OR Associates degree and four years additional analytical experience OR advanced analytical training and 8 years analytical experience
Experience - Eight years analytical experience in DoD or equivalent Government agencies with three years at the tactical and/or operational level
Clearance - TS/SCI with Cl scope Polygraph or willing to undergo Cl scope polygraph
Special skills or qualifications-
· Expert knowledge in the following areas: Afghanistan/SWA regional analysis, network analysis, HUMINT analysis
· Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, AI Qaeda , the Taliban, the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250 word minimum) with resume
· Proficient in utilizing advanced computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
· Proficient at briefing senior leadership at the 06 level
· Experience effectively mentoring junior and lid-level analysts in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments
· Education - Master's Degree
· CI/HUMINT analytical experience preferred
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.