Mid-level Counter Intelligence (CI) Analysts, Ft Devens, MA
CLGT Solutions has projected openings Reachback Mid-level Counter Intelligence (CI) Analysts based in the US (CONUS). The CI Analyst will supports a CI/HUMINT or intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of CJ2X and CJ2 analytical requirements
CI Analysts provide analysis of Intelligence Information Reports (IIR)s/HUMINT Reports (HR)s and CI Intelligence Reports (INTREPs), provide feedback and IIR/HR and CI INTREP evaluations, source directed requirements (SDR)s, time sensitive collection requirements (TSCR)s, ad-hoc collection requirements (AHCR)s, and supports source validation.
Additionally, they conduct analysis of source reliability and report credibility, and communicates the analysis to the collector in support of the source validation process. The Counterintelligence Analyst provides CI analysis and assessments in support of HUMINT source validation and are responsible for researching, developing and presenting CI/HUMINT and all-source intelligence products at the tactical, operational and strategic level as part of an overall analytical team.
The CI Analyst is also responsible for counterintelligence and or intelligence analysis related to counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, force protection, Afghanistan and South West Asia regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
Education -Associates degree OR DoD specialized training and two years CI/HUMINT/intelligence analysis experience
Experience - Four years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires former MOS 1N, 35F, 350F, 18F, 35D, 34A or equivalent
Clearance- TS/SCI with Cl scope Polygraph or willing to undergo Cl scope polygraph
Special skills or qualifications -
· Proficient in utilizing standard computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development
· Requires submission of an unclassified analytical writing sample on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, AI Qaeda, the Taliban , the Haqqani Network, ISIS, or the HIG (250 word minimum) with resume
· Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills
· Be capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA-A requirements
· Education - Bachelor's Degree
· Experience in either Cl, CT, Afghanistan/SWA regional issues, HUMINT, or political/military analysis
· Tactical and/or operational level experience
· Four years CI/HUMINT experience preferred
· Experience with assessment of sources and their reporting through the corroboration of source reporting and providing analytical feedback
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.