Mid-Level Intelligence Curriculum Developer/Instructional Systems Designers
CLGT Solutions has current openings for a Mid-Level Intelligence Curriculum Developer/Instructional Systems Designers to support a training mission Washington Metropolitan Area.
This temporary position is scheduled to last five months and will support blended learning requirements at the Defense Intelligence Agency.
The primary project will be to design & develop two collection management courses: a Collection Management Basic Course (CMBC – Instructor led, classroom, 1-week) and a Collection Requirements Management (CRM) Course (CRMC – Blended learning with modular, distributed learning solutions followed by an instructor-led training (ILT) portion of a length <3 weeks to be determined).
· Education -Associates degree or associated DoD specialized training
· Experience - minimum 5 years of curriculum design / instructional system design experience with DoD training programs
· Experience working with BlackBoard, Articulate, DoD’s AGILE learning management system;
· Expert MS office skills
· Clearance- TS/SCI
· Collection management experience or experience with collection management course development
· Experience developing blended learning solution (i.e., part in-person lecture-style courses, part distance learning)
· Experience supporting DIA
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.