OCONUS SIGINT Analyst
CLGT Solutions, LLC is a Minority Owned and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. This position is an immediate requirement. We are currently seeking individuals to fill current Full-Time SIGINT positions located in Afghanistan, with an estimated deployment of 12 months. This opportunity will require 7-11 weeks mandatory CONUS training.
There is a waiver for training, if you have received Agency sponsored deployment training.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Will function as a part of an Afghanistan based intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of customer's analytical requirements
• Primarily responsible for researching, developing, presenting and publishing SIGINT products at the tactical and operational level related to insurgent IED cell activities, and threats to local/regional stability as part of an overall C-IED analytical team. The SIGINT Analyst conducts analysis of raw and fused signals intelligence data of insurgents who are directly linked to the acquisition, production, transportation, emplacement and employment of IEDs.
• The SIGINT Analyst provides input to multiple Government requirements and objectives, assists with the analysis and production of various intelligence products specifically focused on the C-IED mission set, and supplies analytical support for senior Military leaders. The SIGINT Analyst is responsible for SIGINT analysis related to IED threats, Counter-IED mission planning, target development, damage assessment and counter-terrorism in general. The SIGINT Analyst attends meetings and conducts comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on IED-related current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit’s mission.
Education, Experience, & Requirements
• Minimum three years demonstrated experience in technical field
• Must meet customers mandated fitness standards; customer reserves right to approval all contract personnel
• Deployment experience in Iraq or Afghanistan is required; must be willing to deploy, work and live in Afghanistan for one year which is a hazardous environment
• Preferred former MOS 1N,35S/P/N, 35B, 352N/P/Q/R/S, 18F, or equivalent
• Bachelor degree required in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Applicant must posses and successfully maintain a Top Secret Clearance/SCI.
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.