CLGT Solutions, LLC is a Minority Owned and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. This position is for a proposal.
CLGT will be providing Strategic Debriefers/Screeners to support an overall intelligence program designed to support US Forces within the CJTF-OIR CJOA in Iraq. Strategic Debriefers/Screeners shall debrief senior officials, upload information in preparation of meetings, obtain required information and respond to Ad Hoc deliverables.
Education – Government CI/HUMINT credentialing course
- Experience –
- Four to six years of experience with former MOS 18F, 35F, 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, USMC 0211 or civilian 1811/0132
- Badged and credentialed CI Agent or DoD joint service equivalents
Clearance – TS/SCI
Special skills or qualifications –
- DHDM Vol II qualified
- Graduate of Defense Strategic Debriefing Course (DSDC) or Joint Interrogation Certification Course (JICC)
- Thorough knowledge of the DoD FORMICA program
- Familiar with IC IIRs, have field reporter number (FRN) and knowledge of HUMINT collection databases
- Strong communications skills, speaking and writing
- Experience with debriefing and investigative methodologies
- Experience with SIPRNet search engines and database retrieval tools such as QueryTree and M3 or other approved DoD tools
- Experience supporting CI operations or acting in the capacity of / performing the mission of a CI agent
- Prior operational experience in Afghanistan and or Iraq and SWA
- Education – Government CI credentialing course
- Deployed experience in Iraq or Afghanistan preferred
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.