CLGT Solutions, LLC is a Minority Owned and Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. This position is for a proposal.
CLGT will be providing Mid-Level GEOINT Imagery Analysts to support an overall intelligence program designed to support US Forces within the CJTF-OIR CJOA.
Mid-level Geospatial Analysts
- Education: Associates Degree or four years of relevant experience
- Experience: Four or more years of current GEOINT, Remote Sensing, Cartography, Geography, or related field Analysis experience with the following MOS 35G, 350G, USCM 0261, 0241, AF 1N1X, 14N3, or other DoD OR Government agency equivalent
- Clearance – TS/SCI
- Expert knowledge of GEOINT analysis and production operations
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations
- Expert ability to manage research and coordination for projects
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence, collection, fusion, analysis, production, dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification
- Proficient knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Knowledge and experience in GEOINT production operations
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.